Re: Critique

by CharlesMTF <CharlesMTF(at)aol.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Mar 1998 06:57:32 EST
 To:  YosefHaas(at)CounselorNet.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 3/26/98 6:40:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
YosefHaas(at)CounselorNet.com writes:

> I have finally finished updating my site. The address is
>  <http://www.counselornet.com/emhesq/index1.shtml> all of the links work but
>  go to old pages, to go to the new one just put a "1" before the ".shtml".
>  The old pages are <http://www.counselornet.com/emhesq/>
>  Please also look at one of the FAQ's one is at:
>  <http://www.counselornet.com/emhesq/emhesqtax1.shtml>..... I need some
>  advice on the formatting, any advice on how to place the buttons?

Yosef,

Using NN4.04
The home page looked fine in both 800 x 600 and in 640 x 480. I like the
background... and the page in general is easy to navigate.
On your --emhesqtax1.shtml-- page, you might want to add some kind of visual
to indicate that the left side bar has clickable links (this for the less
experienced, which I was 6 months ago). Maybe a faded button in replica of the
mouse-over image. I didn't look at the page with Java off, so I can't comment
on that.

---Charles Ippolito