Re: critisise my site??

by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:56:13 +0100
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>hi,
>i just rebuilt my site, and i need expert opinion on it.
>id be grateful if you could send me your comments and critiques.
>the website name is :
>www.kadesigns.bizland.com
>i guess i havent put too much matter on it.

All I see is 14 words on a bright blue background, plus a popup. I
clicked around and noticed the letter spacing of the navy text
changes erratically when I click on it (in IE5, not NN). No links to
other pages.

Mac G4, IE5 & NN4.74, 17" monitor 1024 x 768, 56k modem.

Freda
--
The letters dance in their seats; sometimes they get up and dance in
the aisles and margins - Robert Bringhurst.