Re: Sailability web site

by David Voth <davidvoth(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:07:46 -0800
 To:  Stanley W <staid(at)mindless.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Overall the look of the page was good: clear and easy to navigate.
Some things I noticed:

I viewed it in Opera 5 and it worked well. Note though, that if
someone has there browser set to prevent windows opening with
Javascript that it prevents the photos from appearing. The other area
you might want to look at is the "Click To Close This Window" link as
it appears with a broken image icon in Netscape 7 and IE 5.1. Also in
Netscape the navigation links appeared small, although zooming the
page did fix that.

David

Mac OS 9.1
832x624

--
Cheamweb "From the Fraser Valley to the World"
	www.cheamweb.com