Re: Use of different browsers

by David Voth <davidvoth(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:17:09 -0800
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I looked at the webpage below on a Mac with Netscape 7, Internet
Explorer 5.1 and Opera 5. It worked fine in Netscape: the program is
quite consistent across platforms. However, in IE there was a
problem. The white background colour for the main text, below the
header doesn't appear. This makes it difficult to read the content as
you have black text against the green background. Also the image at
the bottom with the phone number and address doesn't seem to appear.
In Opera the text appeared fine, but the text goes below the white
background section.

David

MacOS 9.1/832x624

--
Cheamweb "From the Fraser Valley to the World"
	www.cheamweb.com