Re: Please critique

by David Voth <davidvoth(at)cheamweb.com>

 Date:  Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:23:16 -0800
 To:  Janet Burgess <burgessj(at)post.queensu.ca>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The site does have a good overall look, though it didn't really stand
out. It worked well for me in Safari and Firefox on Mac OS X. You might
want to use an alternate bullet type on the 'Boarding' page: this can
be done with CSS. I noticed that you make quite a bit of use of photos,
which I think helps your site. As you develop the site that would be
one area to focus on, cropping pictures so that the subjects fill the
picture and making sure that they are sharp. The pictures on the left
side of the 'Training' and 'Camp' pages look quite good.

David

--
Cheamweb - View photography from the Fraser Valley
                       www.cheamweb.com