Critique Please-Round 2

by "Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut" <macnut(at)netaxs.com>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:40:42 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You may remember me as the guy who asked for a critique of my personal
website at http://www.netaxs.com/~macnut . Well, your suggestions were
invaluable and I've incorporated many of them into my pages. Now I'm ready
for more punishment. Please take another look at the site, and tell me what
else I can do to improve it.

I'm especially looking for comments on browser compatibility, load time,
layout, ease of navigation and overall appearance. I've got on my asbestos
underwear, but constructive criticism is most useful.

Thanks in advance,
The MacNut

|  		    Victor Daniel a.k.a The MacNut             		  |
|    macnut(at)netaxs.com              	  vdaniel(at)thunder.ocis.temple.edu |
|		Home Page:<http://www.netaxs.com/~macnut>		  |
|		    ClarisWorks/AppleWorks Mailing List:		  |
|		<http://www.netaxs.com/~macnut/cwlist.html>		  |