Critique Needed

by "Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut" <macnut(at)netaxs.com>

 Date:  Sat, 6 Feb 1999 17:13:58 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello fellow HWG members,

I just finished a revamp of my personal website, breaking up pages, adding
some tables and graphics, and other minor changes. I would like a critique
on the site, especially on load time, layout and navigation. Suggestions
for improving all of those factors would be appreciated. The site is at
<http://www.netaxs.com/~macnut>.

Two things to keep in mind when going over this site:

1) I'm a beginning Web designer, and am still learning.

2) My personal philosophy of Web design is that it should be simple and
functional, not overloaded with fancy graphics, movies and other elements
that slow down page loading, or with Java applets and scripts that crash
half the browsers accessing the site.

With these two factors in mind, I welcome any and all comments and
suggestions for improvement.

The MacNut

|  		    Victor Daniel a.k.a The MacNut             		  |
|    macnut(at)netaxs.com              	  vdaniel(at)thunder.ocis.temple.edu |
|		Home Page:<http://www.netaxs.com/~macnut>		  |
|		    ClarisWorks/AppleWorks Mailing List:		  |
|		<http://www.netaxs.com/~macnut/cwlist.html>		  |