Re: Critique please?

by Dougal Graham <dgraham(at)nfld.com>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Jul 1998 10:09:59 -0330
 To:  "Shing Khor" <shing(at)mozcom.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
ok, im running MacOS 8, Netscape 4.0, onna 28.8 modem. (sometimes i think
its a 56k tho :))

Main section loaded very fast.

who are we: maybe in this section you could write a little autobiography of
yerselves, like age education, activities sorta thing.

what we do: n/p here, nice, easy to read.

What we've done: couldnt find the first link, hmm. Storybook: looks much
like your page, has a broken image link at the top. James' section werkt
fine, but it vouldnt find poetry either, better look into that.

request: when i clicked send i got an error. hmmmmmm.

FAQ: looks good, but i got a quesion of my own, if tripod is so good y isnt
your page there, i HATE geocities!!! their ads pisss me off :)

Sincerly
			Dougal Graham

A.K.A  Dark Sorcerer
Ne Oublie (Don't forget)