Re: Please check site

by Ted Snyder <tesnyder(at)unity.ncsu.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:23:52 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nice site!  I would only change two parts--the white background on the
animated gif on the front page seems to look a little strange (to me, at
least) over the colorful background.  Also, I would like the site better if
it had a form for ordering over the internet, rather than having to email
or call.

Aside from that, I think the site is great!

Netscape 4.05 Mac, 832x624

Best Regards
Ted

Theodore Edmond Snyder
Department of Entomology      Voice: 919-515-1820
NCSU, Box 7613
Raleigh NC 27695-7613         Fax: 919-515-7746
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~tesnyder/

...there has never seemed to be a taboo against pulling off
the legs or wings of flies.  Most children eventually outgrow
this behavior.  Those who do not either come to a bad end
or become biologists.
  --Vincent Dethier, _To Know a Fly_