Re: new look

by Carrie <carrie(at)cefwebdesign.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:12:08 -0400
 To:  "Az" <bobswist(at)nettaxi.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with the browser maximizing comment.  But of course that doesn't
really matter if all that shows up is the blue background image.  Had to
hit return again to get the black box in the middle, which looked out of
place on the blue background (maybe the colors).  Tried to click on image
to go into the site but it didn't let you go anywhere...

I am using a Mac G3.

Carrie.