Re: Please Critique

by Carrie <carrie(at)cefwebdesign.com>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:40:59 -0400
 To:  "Chris Sims at Sylacauga Alabama.com" <sylamaster(at)sylacaugaalabama.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chris,

Mac G3
Netscape Communicator 4.7.4

The body font is barely viewable - too tiny.  The footnote in the bottom
left corner under the navigation is not viewable at all - way too small.
Mac's view fonts smaller than PC's.

The layout is fine.  I guess since you are under construction you will be
adding more content. The background colors in the table on your portfolio
page do not go good with the yellow color scheme.

You have alot of white space between the masthead identity and where the
body text starts.

Otherwise, good start.

Carrie.