An education site

by Keiko Schneider <kschnei(at)iwaves.net>

 Date:  Sat, 13 Nov 1999 15:18:25 -0700
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  kschnei(at)iwaves.net
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, all.

A newbie is putting her courage together to ask you all for critique here.
It is an education site, intended for Japanese teachers (who sometimes
think computer is wordprocessor).  So there is NOTHING fancy whatsoever.

My big boss doesn't belive in upgrading computers and he made sure the
index page is manageable in his teeeny tiny screen on his lap top.

I know this is going to be pretty boring for this group, but I just wanted
to hear what you would say.  I would appreciate any comments.  As Japanese
say, yoroshiku onegai shimasu.  (In this case, I would translate, thank you
for your cooperation in advance?)

http://babel.uoregon.edu/CAJLS/

Sincerely yours,
Keiko Schneider