Font Sizes esp. MAC os

by Keiko Schneider <kschnei(at)iwaves.net>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:34:26 -0700
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  kschnei(at)iwaves.net, omb00642(at)mail.wvnet.edu
  todo: View Thread, Original
Tenley,
Yes, a Mac OS user.  NN4.6 and IE 4.01.  How interesting!

>Please report:
>1)Is the text is readable and if not why not?
NN is just fine.  IE is a lot smaller.  I usually don't do too well with
italics (left frame), but the right frame is really small.  The bottom one
is OK.

>2)Can you resize it using your browser settings?
I must be too ignorant.  Resize what?  If you are talking about browser
window, it is fine, but I can't resize anything inside the window.  Makes
sense??

>3)What browser and operating system you are using?
NN4.6 and IE 4.01.

>4)What screen resolution are you using?
I did it in 640x480.  Don't laugh, it is my default.

HTH.

Sincerely yours,
Keiko Schneider