Re: I'd like comments on the method I have used for console style

by "Robin S. Socha" <robin(at)franck.pc.uni-koeln.de>

 Date:  05 Jun 1998 01:38:36 +0200
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Bradley Harris <bharris(at)mail.usyd.edu.au> writes:

> Hi All, I'd like to get some feedback from other developers on
> the method I have used for this design. The page is at:
> http://www.usyd.edu.au/su/bradtest/calendar/
[...]
> Comments? (either to me or to the list)

Doesn't work at all with either NS3 or 4 at 1600x1200x32 on my Linux
box. What I get is a poor, lonely square sitting in the top left hand
corner of the screen, then some ugly lines that shouldn't be there
(browser problem), a lost blue bar on the right hand side and some
more blue at the bottom. Looks more like a picture by that Mondrian
dude. ;-) I would try to not use a fixed width for the right column,
set the width of the bg picture to "100%" and use a coloured td only
for the left column.

Robin

--
Robin S. Socha     Join the Fight: <http://www.enemy.org/>
We call for reinforcements from the friends that we have known