Re: Wordpad Problem

by "Robin S. Socha" <robin(at)franck.pc.uni-koeln.de>

 Date:  28 May 1998 20:18:33 +0200
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Spanky, THX1139 <spanky(at)ediblebrain.com> writes:

> Somehow your Wordpad has translated the paragraph and tab commands
> of Notepad into it's text equivalent.  Here's how I fix problems
> like that:

Uh-oh...

> Open the document into Word.  Go to Edit, Replace.  [*argh*]

I presume this is OT on this list, but... winedt and hotdog are pretty
cool editors for HTML. Amaya (a wysiwyg, CSS-capable reference browser)
and both Emacs and XEmacs are available for Windos. XEmacs will give
you the full power of regexeps, something you'll probably like a lot
and can certainly need in this case.

Just my DM.1,
Robin

--
Robin S. Socha     Join the Fight: <http://www.enemy.org/>
Robin: You are a rude twit. (Sam Trenholme)