Re: digizan.com/garden

by Leslie(at)wholespace.com

 Date:  Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:45:08 -0600
 To:  "webmaster" <webmaster(at)digizan.com>
 Cc:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Bev--

"How does it make me feel?"

Interesting question, because all the blue/slate grey brings brrrrr,
cold! to mind. And the beautiful background in the light blue is like
lacy snowflakes. The content is warm and fuzzy, so I thought this was
contradictory. But then I realized that I am a winter/cold person. I
wilt in the heat and always feel lethargic and depressed. In the cold
winters of Chicago, I feel bright, energized and on the go. Also
slate blue is one of my favorite colors, but I never really
associated it with how much I love the cold.

In general, I think your site is one of the loveliest I've seen. I'll
bookmark it and keep it in mind for inspiration. The only critique I
would offer, is that I don't like the large light blue "box" with the
rounded corners. It seems chunky and out of place with the squarely,
elegant, and light layout.

Hope these comments have been helpful.

Leslie

At 4:17 AM -0500 11/20/00, webmaster wrote:
>Greetings everyone,
>
>     Please take a look at http://www.digizan.com/garden -- it is my personal
>site and is designed top be scalable at resolutions of 800x600 & up.  Since
>it is a personal site I decided to put the nav on the right.  Need feedback
>on the usual stuff: ease of use, load times...  Also something a bit more
>subjective -- how do the colors & graphics make you *feel*?  I was aiming at
>triggering a certain response and would like to know if I was successful :-)
>
>Thanks,
>Bev

-

                                                          ::
                                                          ::
   Leslie Berrie :  Wholespace.com
   (e) leslie(at)wholespace.com (t) 312.664.4424 (f) 312.664.4423
                                                          ::
                                                           :::
                                                            ::::
                                                              ::::