Re: i.am/briangstp "CONTENT"

by "Stuart Bridge" <sbridg(at)barrister.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:50:37 -0400
 To:  <modest013(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
<katsuey(at)katsuey.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, but "CONTENT" is 90% of a =
website and 10% design, what do we go to a web sites for? The "CONTENT" =
not the design.  I feel content should be judged when being critiqued.  =
Unless this email list is for design critiquing only?

The percentages and thoughts above are just my opnion, and everyone is =
entitled to an opnion regardless if we feel it's right or wrong.

Stuart Bridge
Internet Administrator/ Webmaster
Barrister Global Services Network
http://www.barrister.com
http://www.barrister-net.com
http://globalservnet.com/gsn/
http://www.buffalowaterfront.com
http://www.computingbybridge.com
Phone: 716-845-1810=20

>>> "Quinn Leonowicz" <modest013(at)hotmail.com> 10/17/2000 12:21:46 AM >>>
How could you expect not to start a war with views like that?  A warning =
for
minors??? as if homosexuality is pornography???   I suppose your location
could be used as an excuse, but not in this day and age.  You would have
been better served keeping your thoughts to yourself and not even =
mentioning
that you had time to visit the site.  I propose that unless you promise to
critique sites subjectively regardless of their content, you remove =
yourself
from this list.

           (((  .-=B7=B7=B7- ^~~ ^     __________________
            (         {>=AAY=AA<}-- |staight but not narrow |
             \     )_  `~-~/=20
              \,,/,,/ \,,,=CD,,=CD

At 10:29 PM 10/16/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>Otherwise, just look at the site and let me know if anything annoys =
anyone
or
>if anyone has suggestions, comments, complaints, compliments, whatever...
Let
>me know.  I've had a great time making this site and it's all about me -
>Brian.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to make it better!

Well Brian, yes, there is.  I hope not to start a war here, but your =
sexual
musings turned me off and I left.  I see no reason for this on a site -
like who is interested?  No, it's not a gay bashing thing - rather I don't
think anyone would be interested in my sexual thoughts and actions and it
certainly doesn't belong on a site which is to be taken seriously in the
web design arena.  It also should have a warning with it when you ask for =
critique since minors or people who just plain could be offended might be
involved in providing the critique.  Just my $.02

Brown Holdings LLC Group
Katsuey's Legal Gateway
http://www.katsuey.com=20
KatsueyDesignWorks, Custom Web Design
http://www.katsueydesignworks.com=20
RGreatHosts, Hosting and Domain Name Purchasing
http://www.rgreathosts.com=20