Re: Looking for helpful comments....

by bower(at)polarnet.com (Will)

 Date:  Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:04:08 -0900
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Don,
        Simple, effective, smoothly-loading page. The design and layout
fits the purpose of the page very well. The only suggestion I have is to
add an ALT tag to the navigational image map and/or provide a way for
text-only browsers (like Lynx) to move through the site. A short text-link
table should improve your "handicap access". :)  Also, in the image-map,
one of the poems is titled "Lonliness". According to my dictionary, the
correct spelling is "loneliness". The same spelling also appears at the top
of the poem, but is changed to the dictionary form in the poem. Is your
spelling intentional, or a typo? Overall, good job. :)

                                                        Will Bower

PS: Everyone, please don't forget to include a warning in the critique
request if the content of the site is potentially offensive and/or
inappropriate for minors. I'm not personally objecting to your poetry, Don,
nor am I trying to point fingers. Everyone just needs to be aware that
there are quite a few kids on this list, and it is HWG policy to provide
"pg-13" style warnings when necessary.