Re: new

by nineto9webdesign(at)mindspring.com

 Date:  Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:44:49 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I find that the menu to the right on each page is difficult to read. It
>would be greatly helped by improved consistency of point size and a
>foreground color of higher contrast. Also, why embed text in images?

What are you referring to??

>The Rates page: orange type against a yellow background isn't easy to
>read. Have you checked this site in Communicator 4.5? The purple bullets
>don't align properly at all and the table's first column is about 4
>times the width of the second...

Orage, yellow, & purple?????????oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO obviously I have
not checked it on communicator 4.5, UG! Where can I download it?? Did
everyone else see such colors???  The colors are ivory background, green
border and fushia.  The border doesnt' stick out unusually on mine either.

I am redesigning!! Thank you all.
Can  you all send me a list of browsers I should have on my computer.  I
have IE4.0 and NN3.0

Thank you for all of your comments! much appreciated!! Karla