Subject: Re: http://www.hmex.ao.net/ncames/index.html

by Joan Gillen <jgillen(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:07:06 -0400
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <guide!ao.net(at)ibis.prod.itd.earthlink.net>
 Cc:  HWG-Critique <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I'm interested if anyone out there sees these purple bars and if so, do
> they know what is making them happen.

Hello There ;-)

No purple bars, but all the text  below the HME WebNet Banner

*except*: What is HME Exchange?
                 Join HME Exchange.
                  Net Solutions

 has little cream colored boxes around the green characters?

I've *done* that before Craig, but can't remember exactly *what* I did - I
think it has something to do with CSS, background, transparency.

If you or anyone else pinpoints the exact cause, I'll definitely archive
the answer because it's really tough to read.

Joan Gillen
<mailto:jgillen(at)earthlink.net>