Re: Commercial Critique

by "Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut" <macnut(at)pro-usa.net>

 Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 1999 17:48:03 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org,
dlehman(at)digitaeye.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
>At Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:15 +0100, dlehman(at)digitaeye.com said:

>  I have recently changed the look of my pages.  I was hoping a few
>people could look at it and tell me what they think. If you could,
>please include your viewing resolution/color depth, platform and
>browser.
>
>You may be interested in looking at the current e-commerce demo
>site, as I could use a critique on that too.

Platform: Power Macintosh G3, Mac OS 8.6
Browser: Netscape Navigator 4.08

Looked at your web site, looks good. Great colors, good design and
layout of the pages. The one thing I wasn't too fond of was the
pictures-I thought many of them unnecessary to the message of your
site. Either get rid of them or shrink them as much as possible so
they load faster. Try to shrink the rest of your graphics some more
as well.

Victor Daniel
MacNut Web Design
<http://www.macnutweb.com>