Re: Current Candidate List

by "S Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>

 Date:  Sat, 31 Jan 1998 21:29:58 -0500
 To:  "Allen Gould" <agould(at)gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>,
"Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-elections(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kynn,

I wouldn't see why you couldn't.    In the political
arena, it happens all the time.  Granted, this is
exactly the same thing, but I, for one, would like to
know what preferences the current GB members
had and why.
I'm not sure it would make any difference if I were
a voting member, which i'm not (due to the fact I'm
really bad about getting checks in the mail... just
ask the phone company), as to how I would cast
my votes.
As long as it didn't turn in to mud slinging, on either
side, I think it would be a good idea.

My nickels worth, anyway....

>At 07:54 p.m. 01/31/98 -0700, Allen Gould wrote:
>>Remember folks, voting is only a few days away..
>>
>>HTML GB Election Candidates --
>> [snip]
>
>I had a question I was wondering about -- is it in poor
>taste for someone, especially a present member of the
>Board, to publically state whom he's casting his votes
>for and his reasons for voting that way?  I'd like to
>state my mind, both pro and con, on the slate we have
>before us, but I don't want anyone getting bent out of
>shape over it.
>
>Consider this both a question to Allen and to the "general
>public" on -elections.

S Ross
http://www.dreamfires.com
Affordable Site Design and Hosting