RE: Candidates representing me

by Deborah Adelman <dadelman(at)q-com.com>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:57:04 -0600
 To:  "bart(at)bgrafyx.com" <bart(at)bgrafyx.com>,
Ann Navarro <ann(at)webgeek.com>,
Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>
 Cc:  "hwg-elections(at)mail.hwg.org" <hwg-elections(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:42 PM 1/12/98 -0500, B. Szyszka wrote:
>Deborah, I was pretty much on neutral sides until you yourself made a
>statement that contridicted with the very thing you were complaining
>about with the above statement. You've assumed that all the people
>you represent (you did say we are all representatives of the HWG in
>another post, didn't you) believe in a God. You've offended me,
>someone who hold onto other beliefs.

LOL! Sorry, Bart. Not meant to offend, tho I can see it might! It is a
widely used expression & I thought it nicer than saying "Where in the hell
(Which could be construed as a religous statement, also, I realize!) did
you see that in what I wrote?" Was trying not to be rude. :) Appreciate the
reality check, tho I really don't like reality. It is so . . . gauche shall
we say?

Me