RE: Kynn's Issues

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:09:51 -0800
 To:  "bart(at)bgrafyx.com" <bart(at)bgrafyx.com>
 Cc:  "hwg-elections(at)hwg.org" <hwg-elections(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:23 p.m. 01/16/98 -0500, B. Szyszka wrote:
>> Just for the record, last time I asked there were less than 40
>> people (out of a membership of 50,000+ and a voting membership of
>> 1,000 or so) who were subscribed to this list.
>Any ideas how many of those 40 have voting privelages?

No idea.  Many of you have said that you aren't "registered
to vote" yourselves, so it may be, hmmm, half?  I'm not sure.

I'm a paid plus member, and most (if not all) of the current
Board are, too.

Just out of curiousity, are the current candidates "plus"
members?  If not, why not?  Is there some irony to be found
from people who are running for office, and yet can't vote
for themselves? :)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)hwg.org>
President, HTML Writers Guild