Re: Second Scenario: Candidates please respond

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:25:28 -0800
 To:  Jimmie McWhirt <jimmie(at)computerhousecalls.com>
 Cc:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:48 p.m. 01/21/98 -0700, Jimmie McWhirt wrote:
>At 14:49 1/17/98 -0800, Ann wrote:
>>Scenario Two:
>Third, the commitment of the Guild and the other organization to the "spirit
>of the web" must be closely examined first.

Out of curiousity, what if it were a "rival guild"?  This isn't
_exactly_ the case Ann has in mind, but I know in at least
one case (nobody say the Br*tt word, please), a spin-off
organization founded by disgruntled HWG members has requested
help from the Guild.

How much help should we give, and to whom?

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)hwg.org>
President, HTML Writers Guild