Re: When will you release a financial report?

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 30 Jan 1998 08:35:02 -0800
 To:  "Harold A. Driscoll" <harold(at)driscoll.chi.il.us>
 Cc:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:13 a.m. 01/30/98 -0600, Harold A. Driscoll wrote:
> [snip]
>This is vague, non-responsive to the question, and might even be
>interpreted as evasive.

Crossposted to hwg-elections (from -ops) because it may be of
interest to the people here.

Harold, I'm curious.  You chose to respond to this particular
note on -ops, and yet you've seemingly ignored the major issues
this month that have been brought up repeatedly on -ops (such
as membership level reorganization), and -elections (such as
questions from the members to the candidates).

I'm wondering if you only spoke up because you saw a chance to
rail against the current Board that you didn't see in other
issues that have been aired publically, and I'm wondering if
this willingness to "put Kynn in his place" shows a general
lack of cooperation that may hinder the process of running
the Guild, were you a member of the Governing Board.  I'm
rather concerned about what things you think are "important"
enough to comment on, and where your priorities lie.

In other words, I'm wondering who exactly is being "evasive"
and "non-responsive" here, Harold.

Your reply is welcome, but of course, not required.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)hwg.org>
President, HTML Writers Guild