Re: Current Candidate List

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Sat, 31 Jan 1998 18:10:34 -0800
 To:  Allen Gould <agould(at)gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
 Cc:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:54 p.m. 01/31/98 -0700, Allen Gould wrote:
>Remember folks, voting is only a few days away..
>
>HTML GB Election Candidates --
> [snip]

I had a question I was wondering about -- is it in poor
taste for someone, especially a present member of the
Board, to publically state whom he's casting his votes
for and his reasons for voting that way?  I'd like to
state my mind, both pro and con, on the slate we have
before us, but I don't want anyone getting bent out of
shape over it.

Consider this both a question to Allen and to the "general
public" on -elections.
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)hwg.org>
President, HTML Writers Guild