Re: Voting

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Sun, 08 Feb 1998 16:10:36 -0800
 To:  fred(at)eatel.net
 Cc:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:44 p.m. 02/06/98 -0600, Frederick J. Barnett wrote:
>On stardate  6 Feb 98, Kynn Bartlett sent a subspace communication
>stating:
>> If you're inclined to cast your other votes, I've stated before
>> that Fred and Jimmie wouldn't be bad choices; I don't endorse
>> them as strongly as I do Gerald, but I feel that they would
>> be, at the very least, candidates who don't need hand-holding
>> and who have some clue about what the HWG is all about.

><HUMOR MODE>
>Thank you Kynn for that very backhanded endorsement
></HUMOR MODE>

Just to clarify -- I don't see any problems at all with either Fred
or Jimmie; they'd make good Board members, in my opinion.  I'm just
not giving them as glowing of endorsements as I'm giving Gerald
Oskoboiny, whom I consider to be something akin to a minor
household deity at the least. :)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)hwg.org>
President, HTML Writers Guild