Re: Voting

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Sun, 08 Feb 1998 18:40:21 -0800
 To:  sduncan(at)malico.com
 Cc:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:09 p.m. 02/08/98 -0500, Susan Duncan (MALICO) wrote:
>I call 'em as I see them.  I will object if something I say gets turned
>around.  If someone goes off on a rant when it's not called for, then it
>should be brought to their attention.  Perhaps that person isn't aware
>of their own acidity.

I'm frighteningly aware of my own acidity.  You, on the other
hand, have not yet begun to even taste of it.

Thankfully, I'm in a merciful mood today, and will merely refer
you to the archives, if you're looking for what a REAL Kynn
rant looks like.

Have fun hunting out cliques, Susan!

*plonk*

[Note to Allen:  This isn't campaigning. :)]

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)hwg.org>
President, HTML Writers Guild