Re: our educational charter

by tcspain(at)unccvm.uncc.edu (TANYA SPAIN)

 Date:  Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:36:01 -0500
 To:  hwg-elections(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Matt,

There are literally millions of grants available. So many, in fact, that
most large non-profits set up a department to specifically research and
apply for them.

At work, I usually come into the picture in the writing and spending :)
phases. I have not applyed for one for my particular department, as my
services are usually written into other departments' grants. I am familiar
with the process, so I may be able to help out there.

I have not specifically researched any that would apply to the Guild. There
are a lot of avenues for doing this research, though. If this is something
that the GB is interested in, I am sure I can help out in those pursuits!

Tanya Spain