Re: Voting

by tcspain(at)newmail.uncc.edu (TANYA SPAIN)

 Date:  Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:26:32 -0500
 To:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
from Matt:
>>So... now that I've already cast my vote, what specific skills would the
>>GB find usefull? :)  Some folks may not have voted yet....

from Anne:
>As Kynn said earlier, this isn't appropriate, as it's only a venue for
>"well I can do that!" type of responses. That's not quality information.

It is appropriate. It is the GB's opportunity to help the VOTERS as they
are casting their proxies right now!

This question is not intended as a springboard for the candidates. You have
already heard from the candidates and should already know what they can and
can't do. It was simply intended to help in the voting.

I _honestly_ , sincerely, don't understand why there have been such
defensive responses. Why is that? Why don't you and Kynn want to share this
with the voters? I don't get it. Ann, you can answer me privately if it's a
sensitive issue. I really am curious as to why this question sparked such
heat.

Tanya Spain