RE: Q to Peter, Richard, Ed, Johnny, Tanya

by tcspain(at)unccvm.uncc.edu (TANYA SPAIN)

 Date:  Mon, 12 Jan 1998 17:05:42 -0500
 To:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
And what if you have participated in reading these lists, as many do and
browsed the web pages, as many do? Does this mean that you do not
understand what it means to be a part of the Guild? I would have to believe
that participation in listserves does not only have to be in the form of
contributions. IMHO, you can gain as much understanding about the
organization by reading the posts.

Tanya Spain