Re: [Kais PowerGoo & PhotoShop Questions]

by Reywob(at)aol.com

 Date:  Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:26:40 EST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I agree. See my last post about PhotoDraw 2000. It really IS the best
>  product; it cost less then the "industry standard", it does much MORE then
>  the "industry standard"

Anyone tell me how it compares to Fireworks?  I love Fireworks, but am
already finding that it is a little bit limiting.  Guess I need Photoshop,
Freehand, CorelDraw etc.... as well!

>  and as an added bonus... it integrates with
>  FrontPage 2000 (which is IMHO the best web building tool available). The
>  more I use PD2K the more I value it. It used to be PSP but now it's
>  definitely PD2K!

Who ranked FP2000 as being good for web design?  Bill Gates??  Do yourself a
favour and check out Dreamweaver (Can I have my commission yet jd?).

Peter.