RE: What should I use????

by "Shay" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Sat, 23 May 1998 19:24:19 -0500
 To:  "'hwg-graphics'" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Ditto on what Eric says - Illustrator (or any Vector drawing packages) is a
much better package for drawing than PhotoShop.  Just beware that there are
a lot of differences between PS and Illustrator, enough to drive you a bit
crazy on the learning curve.  But don't worry - once you get used to both
packages you'll find them both very useful - just very different.

 _______ __   __ __________  ___

Bare Tranquility Web Design
http://www.wcnet.net/shay/index.html
shay(at)wcnet.net  /  shay(at)Bayou.uh.edu
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/