RE: Protecting Images-

by "Nicholas Coday" <codayn(at)email.uah.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 9 Jun 1998 09:48:15 -0500
 To:  <Aethelflae(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree wholeheartedly. Don't put anything on the internet that you
are not willing to "lose". There are people out there who will figure
out a way to get past any so-called security you have. In my own personal
opinion, the best way to deter the casual surfer from downloading your image
is to break it up into odd-sized pieces and just piece it together using
frames.
This way, someone would have to download every piece, then go into a
graphics
program and piece it together which would take a while and definitely deter
any casual surfer!

Nicholas Coday