RE: Images viewed

by "Mario Figueiredo" <marfig(at)ebonet.net>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Sep 1998 03:00:09 +0100
 To:  "Craig Foot" <cfoot(at)topend.com.au>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>If anybody is interested, I have a little app. called Sizer(23Kb)that sits
>in your Win95 tray and on one click, it will size your browser to whatever
>resolution you wish to test at. It's freely available on the web and
>extremely handy. Email me off list if you want it.
>
>It's handles 640 x 480 ; 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768.

I'm with Craig on this one. Hi there Craig :)
I've also been using this app for a while and it saved me a lot of work.
It has two great features which deserve to be mentioned:
1. Control over IE and N
2. It resizes your browser taking into account (if you wish so) your tray.

Mario Figueiredo

PS: I think that hwg-basics would also appreciate the information...