RE: Lines

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Oct 1998 15:06:32 -0500
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)itexas.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Lonna,

It's behind the pencil tool (5th down on the right side of the tool bar).
Left click and hold the pencil tool and the line tool will pop up.  Then
just select the line tool to do your lines.  As in PS4, hold the shift key
down to get a straight line.

Shay

I really feel dumb.  I was trying to paint a straight line in Photoshop 5
today.  I looked at the helps screen and it said to use the line tool, and
showed a picture of a diagonal line.  I have looked all over the place and
looked at every tool in the tool pallet, but I have yet to see the diagonal
line symbol or see anything labeled "line tool"  HELP!   I must be blind!
:))

Lonna