RE: Vertical Gradient in Fireworks?

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Oct 1998 03:45:08 -0500
 To:  "Luke Opperman" <luko(at)rocketmail.com>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Luke,
I have Fireworks 1.0, so if there's a different version out which you're
using, this may not be applicable.  I'm  not sure if I understand your
question, since making gradient fills in Fireworks is relatively simple.
However, in case we're on the same wavelength, with the fill effect set to
Linear gradient select the fill tool.  Select the area of your artwork
that's to be filled.  Two handle-bars appear on your selection.  By grabbing
the large box handles-bar with your mouse you can rotate the fill in any
direction which includes horizontal and vertical.

Hope this helps

Shay

Hey everyone -

Dont know if anyone else is using Macromedia Fireworks,
but i have been unable to create a vertical gradient.
Using the fill menu i can make radial or horizontal but
not vertical. any way to do this, or is it impossible?

Luke

===

                - ( luke opperman ) -
     Spigot Graphics, Cohesive Design for the Web
          - ( http://spigot.hypermart.net/ ) -

-- "We prefer not to change the root password. It's a nice
easy one to remember."