RE: More Microsoft problems

by "Eric J Hoffman" <ehoffman(at)minn.net>

 Date:  Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:37:50 -0600
 To:  "Steve Ridder" <saridder(at)mediaone.net>,
"Chuck Pratt" <cops(at)firstcop.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
While not the biggest Micosoft fan in the word, it truly galls me that
someone blames Microsoft for not being able to know how to Save As... HTML
file type.  It's time people take responsibility on their own...I hear 150
people blame Microsoft all day, when they simply fail to understand a basic
function like like saving or Edit..>Select All.  If you use a Mac or PC, you
should understand the basics before bashing the manufacturer.  Now, when
Microsoft or Apple truly drops the bone...that's different.

And this is in no way a commentary on your situation, Chuck, as you may have
a trial version or not have the full product.  I just wanted vent that
little bit of frustration.

Eric J Hoffman
Director of Internet Initiatives
Meagher & Geer, PLLP