RE: Transparency H*ll

by "Michael Gerholdt" <gerholdt(at)ait.fredonia.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:57:02 -0500
 To:  "Elysia De Chenn" <elysia(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Until I load it up in the browser and take a look at it.  It's a different
>story then, as I said, the background is white instead of transparent..

Are  you absolutely sure that the color that looks white is actually white?
and not something like FEFEFE? - which would show up as white.

Use your color dropper on the image itself and also on the background color
indicator to make sure they have the same values and don't just look the
same. That's all I can think of . . .