RE: Fire.

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Dec 1998 07:34:13 -0600
 To:  "Tracey" <web_design(at)start.com.au>,
<IOP2000(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
First of all - Tracy, an excellent tutorial and web site.

Secondly, I applied Tracy's tip on creating fire and, using Photoshop and
PSP Animation Shop, I created the fire text at
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/3562/shay_fire.html
I included a brief explanation of the process for creating the fire
animation - Total time to create the animation:  About 20 min.
Incidentally, the image is much larger than appropriate for a web site.  I'd
reduce it's overall size, but, hey, this was a first run experiment.

Nick, I hope this helps you out.

Shay

=====================================
Bare Tranquility Web Design
http://www.wcnet.net/shay/index.html
shay(at)wcnet.net  /  shay(at)Bayou.uh.edu
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/
=====================================

I've got a tute on my page on how to make fire come out of text if you are
using Photoshop 5.

I've also got an example of animated fire in my free animations if that
helps.

Cheers and kisses!
Tracey

PS .. Please note that my site is currently under going changes so some
parts of the site may look different to others ..

anyways its at:

http://www.users.fl.net.au/~paq/webdesign/

with the fire tute under the tips & tricks section
and the animation under the free images, animations, hot, section.