RE: DJ Sci-Fi

by "Armando Luna" <mando(at)rgv-online.com>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:53:43 -0400
 To:  "Kathy Siddall" <ksiddall(at)attcanada.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I also went to that site, and it loaded pretty quick - less than 10 seconds
with a 33.6 connected at 28.8.... maybe the net was bogged down when you
tried?  I dial in from South America into a U.S. server, and sometimes noise
on the line seems to slow me down, but this site seemed real decent.

Armando