RE: Quality

by "Eric J Hoffman" <ehoffman(at)minn.net>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:29:56 -0600
 To:  "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think the statement within context was referring to the off-the-shelf
purchases that most *users* acquire.

Very few build their machines, goof around reinstalling windows95, or buying
Sun machines.

Playing semantics certainly doesn't do anyone much good.  That's how
irrelevant threads get fuel.

Eric J Hoffman
Director of Internet Initiatives
Meagher & Geer, PLLP