Re: Graphic Compressor

by "~Annie~" <mmartinz(at)carinthia.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 May 1999 19:03:52 +0200
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I disagree with you, Markus... Ulead's Smart Saver is very fine doing with
the compression of gif files too.. I am very satisfied with it. However .. I
am not so satisfied with the compression of the jpg files like you said. I
think every compression of jpg files make them look uglier than before..

annie martinz