RE: Obscure Font needed

by "David L. Semans" <dsemans(at)linkny.com>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:11:50 -0400
 To:  "graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Tell them that they have to provide it for you.  Last time I checked, fonts
viewed on the internet were still dependent upon support from the users
computer.  Using an obscure font may cause problems with appearance down the
road. I found it at this link. http://www.atomictype.co.uk/t26_a-f.html Hope
this helps.