Re: Images - where to find?

by "Ramon Bartschat" <bartschat(at)goldnet.sk>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:06:01 +0200
 To:  "Kathy" <ksiddall(at)attcanada.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>When designing montages and custom images where does one find quality
images
>and objects without backgrounds. I prefer photos over clipart :-)
>I have been to Tony Stone, Photodisc, Corel, Masterfile and Digitalvision.
>Are there others that I am missing?

Hi Kathy

there is still this Bill Gates company Corbis for photos
www.corbisimages.com
Until the 4th of july they have a promotion, you can get one royalty free
picture for free.
www.corbisimages.com/freestuff/

And there is www.arttoday.com for cliparts and some photos

Please be so kind and send me privately if possible a short evaluation,
which site you considered the best.
(Tony Stone, Photodisc, Corel, Masterfile, Digitalvision, Corbis, etc...)

TIA

Ramon