RE: need direction on NN4.61/IE5.00

by tariqs(at)comm.com (Sherif Muhammad Tariq)

 Date:  Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:56:15 -0400
 To:  "HWG Graphics Posting" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,
"The Complete Reference HTML Second Edition" by Thomas A. Powell, published
by Osborne/McGraw-Hill is a huge book that I found at my local Borders
Books. It costs about $39.99 (you can probably find it cheaper elsewhere)
but covers a plethora of topics, including HTML, Javascript, ActiveX, DHTML,
XML, and shows how they will appear in different versions of Netscape or IE.

It's a hefty book and a tad bit pricey, but well worth the read.