RE: image map blurry?

by "Gary Barber" <gazbe(at)radharc.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:26:05 +0800
 To:  "Hwg-Graphics@Hwg. Org" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Cheryl

Its not blury on our older screens at 256 or on the mac.  Mind you on the
very high res crisp screen its a litle tiny bit a microscopic bleeding on
the letters, but if you can't looking for it you will not see it.

However, like Brian pointed out, have you considered this image as a gif,
fewer colours, crisper, no nasty AOL jpeg problems.

Just an idea.

Gary
radharc.