FW: Universal Browser

by tariqs(at)comm.com (Sherif Muhammad Tariq)

 Date:  Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:27:47 -0500
 To:  "HWG Graphics Posting" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
-----Original Message-----
From: Sierra [mailto:mgraham(at)netway.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 3:11 PM
To: Sherif Muhammad Tariq
Subject: RE: Universal Browser

A tool I have tried, although not extensively, is at:
http://www.ANYbrowser.com/

It has a tool that will examine your site at various HTML levels (2.0 to
4.0 strict) as well as the ability to download numerous browsers.

In general, if my page will look good and work in LYNX it will have been
well enough designed and degrade gracefully enough that it will work in
almost any browser.   Bells and whistles testing requires a bit more, I
realize.

M. Graham