RE: OT: extensions

by "David L. Semans" <dsemans(at)linkny.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:48:00 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Harold,
<soapbox>
Your answer was a wonderful illustration of how questions should _not_ be
answered on this list.  For one, you never answered the question asked.
Two, your observations are just ridiculous.  It doesn't really matter what
convention the "Redmond Kids" use.  Use _your_ own choice, set up _your_
server accordingly, and the browser will display your page properly.  Three,
your long-standing, bitter attitude is a stench to me.  I imagine that there
are many other subscribers that would appreciate a more optomistic, helpful
approach to answering questions.
</soapbox>
David L. Semans